Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Friday, July 08, 2005

I gave up sleep to drive...pathetic

Well, I didn't go out last night. People were tired, myself included and so I stayed home, watched some tv and went to bed pretty early. I'm getting too old too quickly. Got up today, on my day off, at 6:45. Reread that last sentence. One more time. No I'm not kidding. Yes, I actually got up before 7am on my day off to go for a driving lesson. I didn't even go back to sleep when I got back...I don't know what to do with myself...

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, yo! How the hell are you able to fly to the states next week when you're in the army??? check out my blog! do you know how to post pics yet? actually my blog is boring so nevermind.

 
At 10:46 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

My dad works there so I've got 3 weeks leave to visit.

 
At 7:16 AM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Dude, lemme get something straight: You, master of all sleepers, who has slept through more things then I can even begin to count, who has slept through just about the only earthquake in his life, had trouble falling back asleep at anytime before 12:00 PM? Had trouble falling back asleep at all? Wow, looks like the army really has messed up your brain...

 
At 8:21 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

ooo now I understand. i need pizza. the weather here is horrible. don't you agree?

 
At 10:11 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I don't mind the weather too much. A little hot for my likings but ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home