Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I don't know what to title these posts

Didn't do to much on Friday. Went shopping. Didn't go to the beach in the end as we had planned. Katz, Nadiv and Ren all cam to my place for dinner. Had a good time and then went to Ren's place to chill. Saw Tali, Candy and Ele. Then Hurwitz came. Got home at about 3:30 and slept til like 13:00. Slept for a few more hours in the afternoon. Rented a movie-tears of the sun, or something like that. Bruce Willis. A movie about a war in Nigeria. Good movie. Saw it with Nadiv, Katz, Ren and Hurwitz. Got home at about 1:30 and instead of sleeping I watched tv til like 3:00 than slept til 6 when I got up to go to base. Day went by quickly because I worked hard. Didn't really have a minute to breathe all day. Got home and went out for dinner witht he family. Relaxed at home for a while and i think I'll go to sleep soon. Long day tomorrow, onyl gonna finsih at about 21:00.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Hey dude. Sounds like you all had a nice time while Gross was away in DC playing tourist. Good thing I saw that movie anyway. It really, really sucked if you ask me. How was dinner? Anything interesting happen? Tell me, when exactly is your flight, and when can you meet me? I land here at 12:45, meaning I won't get out of the airport till 2:30-3:00ish. But we'll talk before then. I dunno, I'm tired man...

See ya later.

Gross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home