Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

In the states

So i made it here. I'm in Florida visiting my grandparetns. Tomorrow i head to New York to see Columbia. I'v had a great time here in florida. At the airport on the way here they changed my gate three times so i walked allover that place. They also make you take or your shoes which i think is the most rediculous thing in the world but whatever. My flight from Newark to Florida was also delayed by 2 hours. Not so fun. Im tired and gotta go pack.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Welcome to the world of international air travel. Do you want Naomi's number for when you get to NY? What did you do over Shabbat? How's your jet lag?

 
At 8:30 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Dude, this area ^ is for comments. Not for questions about phone numbers... Send me an e-mail bout that don't post public comments...

 
At 8:38 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

I wasn't gonna post it here. It was just a medium of asking you if you wanted it. If you said yes, I would have emailed you. Don't worry dude. Relax!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home