Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Movie at Ren's

See Ren I do write about you, and I did miss you! The Italy pics were great!

So anyway. Saw "Sin City" tonight with Ren. Was a really weird movie. The way it was shot was pretty cool. Mostly black and white with this cool sort of comic effect. A bit of color here and there. Kinda cool. It also had lots of famous actors in it which was interesting. I thought the plot was a little dry and choppy but I liked how at by the end everything was tied together. Though I debated leaving about 40 minutes from the end ( I think I'm getting a sinus infection) I'm glad I sat through the needless violence and gore to see then end. Not sure it's really worth renting but if you know someone renting it, go watch it. Or just download it-legally of course because pirating is a crime. Remember people- you wouldn't steal a movie from a store would you;) I think I had something else I wanted to write tonight but quite frankly I feel kinda shitty and I'm exhausted. Good night all.

"Little rabbit foo foo hopping through the forrest"
~or perhaps~
"Turkey's annual shadow puppet festival"

Comment with your caption

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

yo NIGGAS!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home