Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm home. Yeah. That would be more enthusiastic but I'm going on about 3 straight hours of sleep with about 2 additional hours if you add up all the little dozes I got in. Guarded last night so I have been awake since 2:45 this morning. Which is actually closer to 2 because some guy had some of his crazy friends visiting who just happened to be sitting outside my window screaming all night. It actually woke me at about 2 and kept me from falling asleep till just about 11. I never actually put more music on the iPod even though I have downloaded more music. It wouldn't really matter though anyway because I ended up forgetting it at home Thursday morning. Of all the days to forget it that was not a good one. I'm really tired and don't really have anything interesting to say so I'm gonna stop now.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

http://www.ttt.org.il/jan99/life1.htm

is this you? i was trying to find your blog. and instead i found this!!! it's so cute. welcome back!

 
At 1:48 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Aaron said...

downloaded legilly of course!

 
At 1:00 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Talli- Yes that is me about 7 years ago I think.
Aaron-
Wouldn't have it any other way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home