Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

To Drive or Not to Drive- There is No Question

This blogger is now also finally a licensed driver. Today I finally passed that damn test after too many failed ones. Now I just need to wait for the paperwork to come through, which should be by Sunday (delays because officially they are on strike) and dealing with insurance. Then look out world cause I'm hittin the roads...with my parents in the car...but only for three months. Anyway, I'm really excited and happy and my friends from base all cheered and clapped over the phone which I thought was pretty cool, so I'm going to bring in some drinks and food on Sunday and we'll celebrate a bit. Tonight I'll celebrate with my home friends, drinks at "Coffee and Friends", a small bar/cafe, I think. Tomorrow I'm guarding on base but will be home for the weekend early Friday afternoon. I need to update my iPod's music badly, I'm sick of it all. I think I'll go do that now.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Aaron said...

congrats bro!!!!

 
At 1:02 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Good luck with it! I hope it's easier to get a license there than it is here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home