Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sucks To Be Sick

Try saying that ten times fast. You just totally tried it, didn't you?! So, so sad. Ok, so it's not that hard. The point is that I'm sick. All of the sharing of nargila and bottles of vodka on the trip seam to have taken their toll. My immune system has capitulated and the virus king has taken over my upper respiratory system. Fun, fun, fun! I can't breathe through my nose and my voice sounds like I've been sucking on helium balloons. My nose can't decide whether it's runny or stuffy and I keep coughing. Overall unpleasant. At least the sore throat and ear ache seem to have gone to Florida for the winter.

The plus side with being sick is that the army doctor on base sent me home yesterday and I was home today too. Tomorrow I head back in a little late and it's Wednesday so it's almost the weekend anyway. Thursday night I'm heading over to a bar called stage for my friends Chen's birthday (which is today so Happy Birthday Chen!). A little sleep on the weekend and back to work for a full week on Sunday. Sounds like a plan! Now off to shower and sleep before the coughing starts again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home