Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Passover

Last week was extremely busy. I wasn't at home at all as I was taking part in a vary large scale training exercise [Link -MDA site in Hebrew] involving the army, fire department, police and MDA. I spent my time in an army bomb shelter and didn't see the light of day for the better part of a week.

Tonight marks the beginning of Passover, Pesach, in Hebrew; also known as the Holiday of Freedom. Which is why it is so appropriate that I am finally free from the army for a week and a half to go on vacation with the family to the dead sea. I'm really looking forward to catching some sun and relaxing a bit.

To usher in the holiday, check out this funny clip:
http://www.passovergreeting.com/

Happy (or Merry) Passover!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger ancient clown said...

Hello my brother;
Was directed here by the 'Spirit', to extend an invitation to Planting the Seeds for Calling to BE..Warriors
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home