Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

This past week was my blog's first birthday. I can't believe that I have been writing here for a whole year! I guess it's fitting then that I started the new blog at the same time.

Right now I am sitting in the first class lounge at Ben Gurion International Airport, waiting for my flight to leave. I love traveling in style. I wish I could travel first class but alas, I am only here because my Dad travels a lot. I still get to enjoy fast internet, TV, newspapers and all the free kosher food I can eat. Not to bad if you ask me.

I'm going to go grab so more food. Stay tuned for posts on my trip while I am away.

Quick snapshot of the lounge from my celllphone

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Talli said...

what? where are you going? i finally finished your birthday present!!

 
At 9:02 PM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha candy that's funny. you didn't know ben was going to canada?? anyways ben i have no way of letting u know since i dunno what your personal email address is - i'm gonna do avtashim for a week!!! joining the effort and all... it's pretty cool. anyways then i get a chamshush and you're not gonna be there :( (neither is ilan...) so i hope you're having an amazing time so far. miss you! (no one ever answers my phone anymore!) stam, try and keep in touch!

 
At 10:25 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

Talli: Yeah! Birthday present! Oh, and yeah, I'm in Canada...

Ren, we did this last year. My e-mail is under my profile...not rocket science.

 
At 3:16 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just cause it's your blog, it doesn't mean u can patronize me in public! and yes, it's been a year... i forgot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home