Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Where does the time fly?!

Well, it seems that i haven't posted in a week! Damn. That's not very good at all...Completely unacceptable. Course I don't think many people actualy read this, so not so many people getting dissapointed for me not writing.

Anyway, I've been up to a lot, or actually not that much. Gotta try to remember what I did. Til the weekend I mostly hung out with my family and grandparents. Sunday I went to my old camp-Camp Kadimah for visitors day. Monday I hung out with my cousin Eric. Saw the movie Pi. Pretty good movie. Confusing. The whole thing is in Black and White. Tuesday night my cousin Daniel and my friend Michael came to Halifax from camp so we hung out and went to a bar call "Peel Pub". Not a bad place. Completely different atmosphere than back home. Enjoyed three 2$ beers, Nova Scotia's finest- Alexander Keiths. Keiths is pretty good beer, and the first beer that I actualy liked. Then we hit McDonalds. I sat there. Then I went home.
Did some shopping yesterday. I've bought a lot of great clothes while I've been here. Last night I went with my dad to check out Future Shop. I was captured by the Toshiba Tablet PC. I have to have it! It was on sale for only 2000 CND, which is a great price. We then went to Chapters- a book store. Bought a book on anatomy and physiology. Never studied that and it's suddenly interested me.

And that's about it. I worked for two days this week but that will be post of it's own. As you probably noticed, I included a bunch of links in this post. This was so you can a) understand what I'm talking about by seing their site (i.e. a bar i went to) b) makes it easier for you guys to read about something that may interest you (i.e. a movie i saw) and c) for more details than I put in the blog (i.e. to see which book Ii bought). If you like this, let me know. If not, let me know. If you don't really care either way and don't want to waste your time writing a comment or e-mail telling me your opinion, let me know anyway!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Sounds like you had fun. What kind of back breaking, grueling, sweating, hard manual labor did you do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home