Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello Halifax!

I made it here safe and sound which is always a good thing. We had to make a made dash to catch the connecting flight in Toronto but me made it! Unfortunately, one of our bags didn't... But no big deal, it was only one bag.

The food on the plane was surprisingly good. The chicken and meat were a little rubbery but tasted pretty good. The movies were ok. I mostly slept through Firewall because I've seen it already. Lion King isn't really my taste either. I watched King Kong but it felt heavily edited and I thought the plot was really dry. The effects were quite amazing though, so I did watch the entire movie.

That's it for now. I'll check in again later.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still in Canada or back in Israel? Here's a prayer from an American that if you're in Israel, you're safe and sound. I have a son your age and I would want someone else's mom praying for him if he were at war. May God belss you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home