Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Going Down Waterfalls in Barrels

Barrels of fun in my waterfall of music that is! Bought a new stereo yesterday. Not for me, for the living room, but that means I get the old one. The new one is this really nice small Panasonic one. 5 Disk changer couple hundred watts and the screen tells you the name of the radio station you're listening to. The old one is only 3 disks and no fancy radio-station-name-thingy but its got a few thousand watts with full 5 speaker surround sound. I don't really listen to CDs anyway, I really just wanted it for the amp so I can get a good sound system for my iPod and computer. It's in for a few small repairs but in the next few days my room will be flooded in the melodic beauty that is music. Now all i need to do is get a projection monitor and my room becomes movie central (yeah right). But if you want to help the "Give Ben a Projection Monitor Fund"- Drop me a line. All sums are accepted.

Saw Shark Tale last night with my sister. Cute-ish movie. Had it's moments of humor.

In other exciting news, Katz and I shot some pool last night at Lincoln. Katz made great comebacks in both games but ultimately I won both. The second game he went from two down to two up and at the very end I was a ball down, I cleared my last ball and put in the 8. Fun was had and victory dances were danced. Time to get ready for shul. Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, October 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boys,
people in africa just want enough food to survive and u two want big screen projectors


:)

 
At 9:19 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

to anonymous: ..this is just a blog. so what. he doesn't have to pretend to be who he isn't...besides, if he just wrote about how he's so worried about people starving in africa, it wouldn't be very useful or interesting, would it?

to benislav: Wow, you sure blog a lot. and interestingly. I haven't been on the pc for a few days and you've left plenty o' material for me to peruse.
Have you seen "o brother where art thou?" i really want to see it, it looks cute.

oh and the new wallace and grommit movie looks cool too.

I just want a projector. they're wicked awesome!! how much do those ones cost? do you mean like the ones they have at school/bayit shel fistuk? or maybe just one of those cool old fashioned ones that eat electricity and will burn out if you leave 'em on too long? those are cool for paintings and stuff.

 
At 2:48 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Thanks Talli but I think Anonymous was just joking (the smiley)...I try to blog often to give people something to read. Haven't seen it. I want a big projector for movies. But unfortunately they cost several thousands of shekels ($1000+) for a new one and replacement bulbs are expensive too. Haven't found a second hand one yet that's cheap enough to afford either.

PS What's wtiht the "benislav"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home