Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's A Party! A PowerPoint Party!

Tonight we had a "surprise party" for Nadiv. Katz and I (mostly Katz) with the help of Candy and Ren made Nadiv a PowerPoint slideshow/movie with pictures of the last 5 years, in honor of his giyus- conscription. We had planned on doing it this past Saturday night with a BBQ but that had to be canceled when Nadiv invited 70 people to a party he was throwing that night.

In the end it was a pretty low key "party". Just Me, Katz, Nadiv, Ren, Candy, Ele and Ilan. We watched the movie we made, which came out really well-kudos to us, and then a regular movie. I think it was called Frailty. Weird horror movie about this guy who "destroys demons" (Read: kills people). Not one of the better movies I've seen. I started falling asleep in the middle, but to be fair it did keep me entertained and I was up last night till 1am working on the presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home