Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Worst Day Ever!

Today was one of the worst days ever. Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. Today was just really long. I only got two hours of sleep last night which basically made me Oscar the grouch today. I was really cranky and all I wanted to do all day was either sleep or go home (and probably sleep). I've had a splitting headache all day and that hasn't helped. I got home and crashed for two hours so now I'm a bit better.

Thursday night Gross was home for the night (an "After" in army lingo). We used this unique opportunity for a guys night where "the guys" (Me, Katz, Nadiv and Gross) went to Mikes Place. Had a good night drinking (side note: Stella Artois= good beer) even if the night ended with me doing a shot of ketchup, mayo and beer. It actually wasn't so bad. The mayo is a little lumpy going down but it's all in your head. The sad part is I was sober for the shot.

Friday night was Starfarers night. Katz won as usual- but last week I won so Ha! Saturday was a party for Nadiv's giyus-conscription, at Cafe Joe (which is actually Cup'o'Joe but in Hebrew looks like Cafe Joe and has thus become Cafe Joe). Went home and watched TV till about 4 am (some weird movie with Steven Baldwin) and that brings us to today.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Talli said...

you should call that ketchup mayo and beer a "snot shot".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home