Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Retroactive Life of a Busy Blogger

You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging as much lately. My only excuse is that I've been very busy. I've been left no choice but to blog several posts at a time when I get a chance and through the magic of the computer, have them appear as though they were posted at other times.

Thursday night went to a party at a club Tel Aviv in honor of Nadiv finishing basic training. All one week of it. I had a really great time. It's been a long time since I went out and did the whole clubbing scene. I didn't get home until 5:30 am so most of today was spent sleeping. Last night I also hung out with my friends.

I could actually really go for a basketball game right now. Seriously.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Nadiv said...

Well if you wanted to go play, all you had to do was say so. You know all of us would have loved to go. Although I would hate to see your heart actually burst this time. Remember no exercise till we know what's wrong with you. Well I guess we'll go play when we know for sure your heart won't go poof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home