Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Luggage!

I got my luggage back! YAY!

If you are as excited as I am, please join me in the ritualistic luggage conga line song and dance.
Please note: this should be done alone in your room, preferably in your underwear to show solidarity with our luggage-less brethren who have still not received their luggage.

To the tune of "that conga line song that people sorta chant"....Here we go:

Luggage, luggage, lugg-AGE!
Luggage, luggage, lugg-AGE!
~~repeat until too tired to continue or you get embarrassed to see yourself dancing the conga by yourself in you underwear in the mirror~~

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Talli said...

Heya, I just can't stop commenting on your blog! somebody stop me! it's like my most favourite blog ever! mazal tov on your retrieved luggage! and i don't think you mean the word 'solitude'. I think it's some other '-tude' because ...oh yes, i think you mean solidarity.(support.) solitude means being alone.

 
At 4:11 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Ben said...

Your right, I did mean solidarity...I actualy wrote that post in the middle of the night and posted it as a different time...I guess thats what i get when i write without checking it over (which i never do)...in fact i'm writing at 4 in the morning now and i'm not gonna check this either so who knows what i jsut wrote...btw, gonna change in to the correct word, thank you for pointing out my mistake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home