Jewish stuff at ChaiSpace!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Leading me to drink, almost like the monkey...

Was guarding again last night...not fun. Got very little sleep as my whole base went on a trip to Jerusalem at 1am making the base loud and busy until then. I was guarding from 3-7 am so didn't get all that much sleep leading up to my shift leaving me tired while guarding...all this guarding is leading me to drink, well not really but that would make life so much easier ;)

Anyway, you may be wondering what the title is a reference to. What monkey?! Well you know all is calm in the world when the other day the most interesting headline I got from my army headline thingy (that's the official name for it) was "Chimpanzee quits smoking after 16 years". (See below pictures) I guess this was before the whole earthquake-killing-hundreds-of-thousands-of-people-thingy.

Basically, some monkey named Ai-Ai got addicted to smoking and after 16 years, the zoo keepers helped him break his addiction. I thought it was funny.

Need sleep. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home